Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Bullying

A time where I was a bystander in a bullying situation was about  6 years ago. I was with a group of fiends it was four of us. We were all pretty much bored and just hanging out at a park called Lillian Bryant. One of my friends said she felt like fighting and another friend agreed with her. On the other side of the play ground was this girl who wasn’t that pretty to look at. And my two friend decided that they were going to tag team her because she was ugly. All four of us began to walk towards the girl. Me and my one friend who hadn’t said anything stood a little back while the other two began to attempt to get the girl upset.
Eventually the first friend hit her and slung her on the ground , then after noticing she wasn’t a match, my friend tagged the other friend in to finish it. That friend got a few hits in but eventually just left her alone because she wasn’t putting up a challenge. The all four of us left. This is one of the things I regret in my life... I coulda said something, I coulda stopped it ,but selfishly it wasn’t me so I didn’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment