Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Apple Watch

Nowadays it seems like most high school and college students want to be seen wearing the most up to date clothing. The Apple Watch definitely falls into the category of what many young teenagers consider to be "up to date." The Apple Watch was introduced back in 2015, and has been a very popular Apple product ever since. From my own perspective, I didn't tend to notice many teenagers wearing a watch, but ever since the Apple Watch was released I have noticed that so many more high school and college students own this Apple product. The cost of an Apple Watch can be a very unpleasant sight. The cost could range anywhere from $200-$800, depending on the series of the watch. The cost is definitely much higher than a standard watch mainly because the Apple Watch allows one to do many of the things they could accomplish on an iPhone. Like I mentioned, the Apple Watch is very popular with the younger population, and even some with the older population as well. I feel as though many people connote the Apple Watch with more wealthier people or those who like to stay fit and active. While not everyone who owns an Apple Watch considers themselves to be extremely wealthy, the expensive price tends to make it seem that way. I myself own an Apple Watch but wouldn't consider my family to be of extreme wealth. I believe that this product has a similar concept to that of the white clothing which used to be worn by tennis players because it can be associated with the classier, or better people who are able to afford this expensive product.

No comments:

Post a Comment