Thursday, August 29, 2019

Clothing Item

The item of clothing that I picked is a Carhartt work shirt. I have noticed more and more people wearing this brand of clothing recently. I often connect this brand to dads since growing up my dad owned a lot of Carhartt clothes. The people wearing this could also be connected to the working or middle class people. This t-shirt is not too expensive both other items the company sells are. The financial cost of the shirt is around $17 but can be priced more depending on the design of the shirt that you get. I would say that people that wear Carhartt clothing tend to be more hands on workers. I often see a lot of construction workers wearing this brand.


The shirts can also be worn by anyone because it is just comfortable. I own a shirt just like this one and it is very comfortable and light to wear. Carhartt has built a brand that is known as clothes  that are durable workwear but I think it has changed more to some people wearing it for everyday clothing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment